Functional System And Process Integration – Building An Effective Business Management System
Management systems and their elements are the “universal connectors” of business management systems. Why maintain separate systems for each function?
Here’s why you should consider integrating your separate functional management systems:
- Improves organizational efficiency
- Eliminates redundancy
- Creates common focus, communication, problem solving, etc.
- Saves cost
- Decreases failure potential
- Improves cross-Functional coordination
- Improves planning, staffing, budgets, etc.
- Creates balanced decision-making – business not just Functional
- Creates a positive impact on fist line supervision – make their job easier
- Fosters employee engagement
- Reduces non value-added tactical decision-making
Our staff are expert at helping you with the following:
- Facilitating senior leader support and buy-in
- Formation of an implementation team
- Assessing the present state of your functional proceses and management systems – collect/deliver data
- Facilitating the development of a strategy and plan – set baseline and metrics
- Assisting with organization communication, eductaion and engagement
- Supporting the integration pilot on a select element
- Evaluating performance to baseline – audit process effectiveness